Sustainable solutions for smart cities
amec urbis represents companies of all the value chain to offer integral solutions with complementary technology to cities throughout the world.
European Cluster Excellence Initiative Bronze Label Certificate.
We incorporate dynamic, innovative companies, with a clear international vocation. They are the main exporters of urban technology in the following fields:
- Sustainable mobility: road safety, signage, traffic control and planning, control of accesses, car parks and infrastructures for electrical vehicles.
- Environment: equipment to collect and process waste, water treatment, analysis, control and treatment of the air, noise pollution.
- Urban landscape: urban equipment and furniture, green spaces, children's playgrounds, equipment management systems.
HOW IT IS DONE:
- We are present at the main international Trade Fairs of the sector: Intertraffic (Amsterdam), IFAT (Munich), Transpoquip (Sao Paolo), Pollutec (Lyon), Gulf Traffic (Dubai), Smart Cities Expo World Congress (Barcelona), Trafic and other events that bring our companies to end customers, such as the World Urban Forum.
- We hold the secretariat of the Technical Committee of Smart Transport Systems of AENOR, CTN 159participating as member in the Technical Committees of Smart Cities CTN 178 and Equipment for Traffic Management CTN 199.
- We collaborate with both the main national and international technical magazines .
- We form part of the organizing committees of the Trade Fairs Trafic (Madrid) and Smagua (Zaragoza).
- We collaborate with the main agents of the whole chain of the sector at national and international level.
WHAT WE DO:
- Develop internationalization to enable companies to do business in the global market.
- Promote the presence of companies in overseas markets through activities and personalized services adapted to the needs of the sector.
- Boost representativeness and sectoral lobbying with presence in the main forums of the sector.
- Generate networking between companies and actors in the cluster.
- Promote innovation,, by collaborating with the main technological centres of the sector.
- Promote the internal market by developing strategic agreements and collaborations with national agents.
- Provide training the companies in the cluster according to their needs, helping to improve their competitiveness.
- Manage communication and image the brand of the Spanish sector at national and international level, as a reference in sustainable solutions for smart cities.
- Annual design and management of the Export Promotion Plan of the sector with the recognition of ICEX (Spanish Export and Investments).