Technology, ingredients and services for the food industry
amec alimentec represents the interests of manufacturers of Machinery, Technology, Ingredients and Services for the food industry
WHAT WE DO:
- Develop internationalization to enable companies to do business in the global market.
- Promote the presence of companies in overseas markets through activities and personalized services adapted to the needs of the sector.
- Boost representativeness and sectoral lobbying with presence in the main forums of the sector.
- Generate networking between companies and agents of the sector.
- Promote innovation,, by collaborating with the main technological centres of the sector.
- Promote the internal market by developing strategic agreements and collaborations with national agents.
- Provide training to companies of the sector, in line with their needs, helping them to improve their competitiveness in various fields.
- Manage communication and image of the brand of the Spanish sector of Technology, Ingredients and Services for the food industry at national and international level.
- Annual design and management of the Export Promotion Plan of the sector with the recognition of ICEX (Spanish Export and Investments).
HOW IT IS DONE:
- We are present at the main international Trade Fairs of the sector: IFFA (Frankfurt), Iba (Düsseldorf), Europain (Paris), Process Expo (Chicago), Anuga Food Tech (Cologne), Ibie (Las Vegas), Alimentec (Bogotá), Tecnofidta (Buenos Aires), Gulf Food Manufacturing (Dubai), Vinitech (Bordeaux) or Agroprodmash (Moscow), plus others.
- We address the most important markets or companies at present: Middle East, the Mediterranean area and Latin America.
- We form part of the Platform Food for lifeof Technical Standardization Committees of AENOR and various work groups.
- We closely collaborate with Technology Centres: IRTA, AINIA and ASCAMM and national and international Magazines of the sector.
- We have Strategic Agreements: BTA Trade Fair (Barcelona), members of the Organizing Committee, to assist the participation of member companies under preferential terms.
- We regularly collaborate with FIAB (Federation of Food and Drink Industries).