Low, medium and high voltage electrical equipment
amec amelec incorporates Spanish companies of the energy sector and is the meeting point for Spanish manufacturers of low, medium and high voltage electrical equipment
WHAT WE DO:
- Develop internationalization to enable companies to do business in the global market.
- Promote the presence of the companies in overseas markets through activities and services adapted to the needs of the sector.
- Boost representativeness and sectoral lobbying with presence in the main forums of the sector.
- Generate networking between companies and agents of the sector.
- Promote innovation,, by collaborating with the main technological centres of the sector.
- Promote the internal market by developing strategic agreements and collaborations with national agents.
- Provide training to companies of the sector, in line with their needs, helping them to improve their competitiveness in various fields.
- Manage communication and image of the industry supplying low, medium and high voltage electrical equipment.
- Annual design and management of the Export Promotion Plan of the sector with the recognition of ICEX (Spanish Export and Investments).
HOW IT IS DONE:
- We are the official agent for Spain of MEE Electricity, the main trade fair of the sector in the UAE.
- We coordinate the group participation of Spain in trade fairs in places such as Baku Build (Azerbaijian); FICE (Colombia); Energy Power (Nigeria).
- We proactively inform Members on all issues regarding the internationalization and export of companies.
- We provide information on all markets, and alert companies to any barriers they may encounter.
- We collaborate constantly with both the leading national and internationalsectoral magazines.
- We disseminate, through social networks, the activities and events organized by the member companies themselves and/or coordinated by amec amelec.